My tooth here, it became loose for no reason last week, slightly loose and very uncomfortable, no hurting. What could cause that?
Either you have some mercury or some kind of toxin in the nerve, and it was dumping along the gum line and opened up all of the tissue or started melting the bone away temporarily.
Did you have any pain there?
Okay. Your body was taking minerals out of your bone to deal with that toxicity that's in this area.
You just need to eat cheese and cheese with honey.
No, because he's absorbing his bone, but he had pain. That would mean toxins coming out. If he has no pain, that means when he's losing bone, that means his body's eating his minerals up where that nerve goes to deal with toxins.