I've been wondering about metal silverware; some people have like silver spoons or whatever you shouldn't even those? 


Never real silverware, stainless steel is okay. I don't like the taste of it, so I use wood mostly, or my fingers, hand. 


Don't use this kind of a spoon? 


I'm not saying don't. I'm just saying if you don't like the taste of metal use wood- wooden spoon, It's up to you, but if you're using silverware, real silver, there's mercury, there's lead. There's all kinds of toxicity that- you know how silverware tarnishes that's a mold. Flakes off into your food. I don't care what stage it is. Even if you can't see it and you just polished them. That's a chemical, so a solvent gets into your food. Stainless steel is fine. Brass is again, highly mold reactive. 

Well gold plated is okay, gold doesn't mold. 

Newsletter & Updates

Send a message