–––

Mold On Concrete - How To Detox

Tags

mold

yeasts

household

antibacterial

lime juice

penicillin

sparkling water

grains

antibiotics

--:--
--:--
article logo

Copy Text

[2007]

[Aajonus]

Gangrene helps dissolve animal tissue. Yeasts helps dissolve the cells that have been damaged or highly built on sugar products. So, those yeast eat those particular kinds of cells.

[Attendee]

What if you're a house has mold?

[Aajonus]

That's a dangerous mold. Well, if it's in stone, if it's mold in stone and it's in natural wood, that's fine.

So, molds in a house, like black mold that grows in building material. It is not natural. That's very toxic to the system.

[Attendee]

And then what do you take to detox that?

[Aajonus]

It's not an easy one. Berries, if you made a mixture of blueberries, blackberries, boysenberries, even dark mulberries, a and coconut cream with lime juice and about 1/4 - 1/3 TSP of vinegar and that will help destroy molds.

Just remember, a natural antibacterial, antifungal shouldn't be used too often, but what you can use it to destroy even toxic molds that get into the body is lime juice. Most of the time you get rid of toxic penicillin out of the body, cuz penicillin grows in the body and the penicillin is from grains and it belongs in the bird community, not the human community.

When they sterilize it for injection, it damages the RNA and DNA to have it go into hibernation as it's supposed to. So, penicillin will always live in your body, always live actively. So, the only way you can destroy it is by mixing a particular ratio of these ingredients, but it depends upon your body, weight and size.

If you're about 100 pounds, you could have 3 tablespoons, each of lime juice, coconut cream and honey, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. If you are 150 pounds, could be 4 - 4.5 tablespoons of coconut cream, lime juice and honey, and about 1.5 teaspoons of lemon juice.

Anyway, you mix that together, blend it together and then you pour it into- depending upon your size. If it's a small amount of a ratio of three of each, 3 tablespoons of each. For 3 tablespoons, you use about 2 ounces of naturally sparkling mineral water. if you're using 4.5 tablespoons of each, you'd use 2.5 - 3 ounces of naturally sparkling water.

You pour that ingredients into the water, not the water into the ingredients. Chemically that's very important. It will foam up like a float. It's delicious, but do not suck it down. Drink it slowly, otherwise it's gonna rush into the kidneys and the bladder, and you need it to permeate to the intestines and into the brain. Most of it lives in the intestines and brain.

Comments

0

Please

or

to comment

report issue

Search
Home
Encyclopedia
Categories
Polls
Contact
Back
To Top