Mercury Fillings








Your mouth is full of gold fillings and a few of the other kinds, like you said mercury.


I recommend getting rid of amalgams, as long as you're having trouble with sleeping and radio waves. What it does is it gases and the mercury vapors crystallize, and they absorb into the body and damage cells. They can damage about 1000 healthy cells. One molecule crystal of the mercury will destroy 1000 surrounding cells, a big bomb. So, it's a good idea to get rid of it.

1000 cells is no big deal. You can fit at a couple million cells on the end of a pinhead, but still, collectively...


But you have to go to a dentist who knows how to do remove it properly?


Yes. Puts a dam in there to make sure you don't breathe it and inhale it.

Newsletter & Updates

Send a message